No, we have never ever met each other before. I just recognized that there are too many smart Cambodian girls and boys [After losing this presitgious scholarship to Kely]. Will try again next year, though.
So....how can u know me then? Why u keep writing here cos v hav no relationship at all ? I don mind if u feel like keeping contact, but i just wonder. May be right to say there are more bright...in Cam but I just hope even more will come along. I really admire those girls and guys who have such a great competency !
I know most of bright Cambodians whose ages are more or less the same as mine. Better to talk to people who share our interest, isnt it? You are right there are many more bright Cambodians; and that is good for Cambodia. The more the bright..., the better for this country!
8 Comments:
You must be very lonely. But, do not worry. You have us. At least we can drop some words on your blog. Take care!
So excited that Kely passed Fulbright Scholaship. She brilliant....
You may be the next! Be ready for next year. Commitment is the key to success! We will be competing head to head if you are ready.
Do i know you or not? Why do you have to compet with me? u may choose some body else cos I am competent enough! I just hope I may but maybe I may not!
No, we have never ever met each other before. I just recognized that there are too many smart Cambodian girls and boys [After losing this presitgious scholarship to Kely]. Will try again next year, though.
So....how can u know me then? Why u keep writing here cos v hav no relationship at all ? I don mind if u feel like keeping contact, but i just wonder. May be right to say there are more bright...in Cam but I just hope even more will come along. I really admire those girls and guys who have such a great competency !
I know most of bright Cambodians whose ages are more or less the same as mine. Better to talk to people who share our interest, isnt it? You are right there are many more bright Cambodians; and that is good for Cambodia. The more the bright..., the better for this country!
I know you are lonely dear,, !
Cheer up and be stronge.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home