hi mate, shouldnt blame urself! me too. just in the pic doesnt mean i got the certificate. I just attended the ceremony.so sorry too that i didnt take the exam.but well, what is the use if we gonna stop any way. we could pass and even get an amazing grad if we had taken the test. well,...let start a new journey...I love korean, too.
dear, i moved to new place. not on campus any more...but wil b back in Feb when semester starts...sorry for not writing u...how about u?..rarely c u too..what u been up dear, mate?
5 Comments:
I should have been in the pic. The idiot skipped the class very often and decided not to go on and give up. At last, he failed. Still, I love korean.
hi mate, shouldnt blame urself! me too. just in the pic doesnt mean i got the certificate. I just attended the ceremony.so sorry too that i didnt take the exam.but well, what is the use if we gonna stop any way. we could pass and even get an amazing grad if we had taken the test. well,...let start a new journey...I love korean, too.
lol... you are right!
hey, who are you? why didn't you email me lately?
dear, i moved to new place. not on campus any more...but wil b back in Feb when semester starts...sorry for not writing u...how about u?..rarely c u too..what u been up dear, mate?
who the hell are you? take off the mask before further discussion...
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home