Friday, October 19, 2007




Hi guy, u know what I want to share with you all today? I just wonder how some MAN said he is a gentle man, but crazily asking silly questions to the girl. It seems that he does not know how to talk appropriately to the baby girl who is naive and honest!....He is not nice at all to pretend like a silly and not knowing what have been done to other-we know what we did ,right?....Maybe one thing I want to say is that IF There is no trust, but suspection, in the relationship, IT is better to directly tell each other that I DONT TRUST YOU. so that person can decide whether s/he should keep the tie or not. WE a all different. We cannot assum that other are like what you think for you yourself have done all those thing. Hopefully, we realize our deed and stop doing anything that hurt other if we a not able to make them smile.

3 Comments:

At 7:33 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Not fully understand what u a saying! Hey, when u introduce ur bf to us, huh?

 
At 12:36 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

well, no answer for that! I dont understand too. it's personal business. Just never cheat on other in ur life. hopefully u could introduce yourself.

 
At 3:48 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looking looks like u are having a happy time.

Well, sounds like u are complaining about someone. Im not courageous enoguh to reveal who i am. Wish u the best of luck!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home