Sunday, February 17, 2008



Visiting orphanage with overseas volunteers from Mexico, who have been awarded Peace Scholarship....we all were very delighted to see the smiles on Cambodian children's faces. Despite being parentless, they are still struggling to live with help from the generious people and other organizations who make their lives possible and being treated as equal as other kids......

1 Comments:

At 9:50 PM , Blogger VANNA CHANLYDA said...

Hi my dear friend,

You are a wonderful girl who always think anything in good way..You've never regarded someone who you just met or met so long time in negative way...You always enjoy every program that relevant with helping someone in every places...I'm so happy when I have a good chance to be your friend....

I hope my comment will not make you unhappy te na....

From your old frind who never forget you...

Loves,

Lyda

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home