I am a kid. Though I make no money but I can make my parents happy. I study hard and bring sucess for my people and country. I am obedient and honest to the world. As I grow older, I realize that the world is unstable and not all people are as honest as what I have learnt at school. I never lie nor did I ever cheat. I like to say something from my heart to the nature I live with and all my friends. I am like one of them - need comfort, kindness, understanding, and happiness. Who knows? I may be unlucky if I am exploided in some way without realizing, or probably fortunate to be pittied and saved by good person. At least, I will be able to help my people when I have education for I can become a rational, well-inform, reliable and self-effecacy in my future. The war has destroyed my country and good people, leaving just a cruel, heartless, and jealous ones in my world. They tried to fight for their own seek, attempting to get rid of the educated ones. My country was like a land without life. People become selfish and no longer have trust for each other. Maybe there is only those who has very little experience that still keep and believe that the world is pure. For those who has been more exposed to the reality mostly can live wisely but even worse he also takes advatage of the little inexperienced ones!
The eternal truth was, is and will be true forever. The fake sooner or later will be revealed!
It is Time for Liberaliztion!


2 Comments:
^0^, I like the word" Bring Success to my people and my coutry" in the third sentence; but sorry I laughed at the second one." make my parents happy" hahaha, good daughter.
Hope other also feel like this!
That the fortune for the country^0^.....
thanks for your intesting com! I agree with u :-)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home